Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
Quantity:
Subtotal
Taxes
Shipping
Total
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart

Services


Living Independently provides house and office cleaning services to residents or business owners of St. Louis County and City. Approximately 40 percent of our client base consists of one-person household, seniors, and individuals with a disability. The remaining 60 percent of our clients are families and business owners with multiple responsibilities: children, family activities, and involvement with community events.


Visits


Visits are between two and four hours long, depending on the need of your office or household.


Home Plan


A home plan is a step-by-step guide for cleaning your home. We will review each room that you have requested to be cleaned, listing all required cleaning tasks for that room and which products will be used. We also include an estimated task time (ETT). This will give all parties an idea of the total amount of time necessary to complete their house or office.








Copyright ©2001-2019 Living Independently Home Care, LLC. All rights reserved.

Owned and operated by Living Independently Home Care, LLC.